Real estate construction disputes are not uncommon. If not quickly or adequately resolved, you can experience delays that can result in substantial losses or cancellation of a project. Contact a Toronto civil litigation lawyer from Affinity Law if a real estate construction dispute threatens to derail your plans and cause significant monetary losses.
At Affinity Law, we handle any number of possible issues in real estate construction disputes, including:
- Construction fraud
- Window and exterior façade leaks
- Wood floor problems including expansion and contraction
- Ventilation and exhaust problems
- Use of inferior substitutions or other quality issues
- Damage to the project due to fire, natural disaster, equipment failure, or other causes
- Useless or inadequate warranties
- Management disputes
- Bid process
- Costs associated with delays
- Work that is extra to the project
Any of these issues can be resolved through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, or trial.