Our Blog

Student Visa Applications

As an international student wishing to study in Canada, you will likely need to apply for a student visa.

Flipping Condos Can Get You Into Trouble

If you listen to the radio or watch daytime television, you likely have heard and seen ads about house

Incorporating a Business

Corporations are a unique form of business entity in that they are separate entities. Accordingly, they are taxed separately and you must file both a T1,

Car Accident Claims

Car accident claims are among the most common types of personal injury claims considering that there are about 160,000 reported car accidents

Pedestrian Accidents in Toronto

Pedestrian accidents with motor vehicles often leave victims with serious or life-threatening injuries if not fatal ones.